December has been a whirlwind of a month. Husband was away on a work trip during the first half, and it was physically exhausting yet emotionally gratifying to have sweet bonding time with E. We did a lot of crafts, baking and my favourite memories were those random acts of kindness we did together as we counted down to Christmas.
Right now, on the second-last day of the year, I thought it would be fun to find out what my top 10 posts were in 2017! Reflecting on the year that has passed is a good way to gain some closure before embracing new beginnings. For everything, there is a season.
So, what were my top 10 posts in 2017?? I loved finding out which post resonated with you the most, and I have to say – I was surprised at a few! 🙂
Top Posts in 2017
Let’s start from the bottom…
10) The 2018 Organized Life Planner! If you’ve still not gotten your planner, you really should seriously consider this. It is very comprehensive and many have said the layout works like how your brain functions. 😉
9) Where to Start when you are Overwhelmed. I put a lot of thought into this because it was a topic that was weighing heavily on my heart in that season. It was also what made me create the 6-day email course “Space for the Mama’s Heart to Rest”.
8) Our Music Studio: Music Class Review. This was such a surprise! I posted this review a long time back and didn’t expect it to be in the top 10. Though the Giveaway is over, E really enjoyed the sponsored lessons, so go check it out!
7) 5 Ways to Create Order & Loveliness in Your Home Today! I enjoyed writing this post a lot because creating order and loveliness is something I’m so passionate about. I can’t live in chaos, but I’m not wanting a house that is organized but dull. These 5 ways are very manageable, so pick one to do this week!
6) My Conceiving Journey – Friend to friend? Opening up about my infertility journey in this writing challenge was what convicted me to really commit to using my blog to serve you, the readers. When I received comments and texts about how you were/are struggling with infertility too, it made me realise how powerful it is when we choose to be vulnerable about our struggles. And your feedback convicted me that my blog has its purpose, even if it’s just a small platform. So I want to steward it well. 🙂
5) Review: Seimpi School of Music. This was another surprise! Did you manage to use the discount code to get a free trial for your little one? I hope you did. Seimpi was so generous in sponsoring 3 months worth of classes for E, so I’m glad you found the reviews useful.
4) 52 Mummy-Daughter Date Ideas! I loved gathering the 52 ideas for this post! How many have you tried? Use the ideas to plan out your schedule for 2018. 😉
3) 7 Daily Habits of Excellent Homemakers. This was another piece that I’m deeply passionate about. Habits are so ingrained in us, and it is basically how we live our lives. In this post, I share more about the posture of our hearts and the perspective we take, and how that makes a difference to our homemaking.
2) Quick & Easy Recipes from Busy Mums! This was another surprise! I guess we are all looking for simple and easy methods to make our time in the kitchen more enjoyable. Which is your favourite? I loved the Salmon Broccoli Pasta best.
1) How to Create a Happy Homemaking Routine!! Can I tell you a secret? I wrote this entire post in 30 minutes! It was such a joy to write because it literally felt like words were flowing out from my fingertips, and I couldn’t type fast enough. I’ve come a long way since my newly-married days, and these tips are what I do day in and out. I pray it blesses you deeply with creating a homemaking routine that brings you joy!
There you go, friends! 10 wonderful posts for you to end off 2017 with. May these give you inspiration for how you want to live out 2018 too.
In this new year, may we rest in God’s presence and trust in His plans. And mamas – don’t forget to #slowdownmotherhood. 🙂
Ending off with this song, “Something Beautiful” by Gwen Smith:
Happy 2018 dear friends!! 🙂 Know that your life is precious, and every broken story in His Hands can be transformed into a beautiful picture, so let us surrender our lives to Him.
God loves you.
p/s: this is the last chance to use discount code “SNUGGLES” to get 10% off products from IntentionalMoms.com! Discount code must be used by 31 December 2017. Check out these posts for more, and snag something good to start your 2018 with intention! 🙂