Have you gotten your planner for 2018 yet? If you’ve read my blog for a good amount of time, you’ll know that I’m a bit of a planning geek. 😉 My husband always rolls his eyes when he sees me excited with a new planner and all my cute stationery. He is more of a digital person and doesn’t understand my enthusiasm. (I’m not alone right??)
Planning has always been how I organize my thoughts, my goals, and pretty much – my life.
And finding a good planner that fits the season of life that you are in makes all the difference. Deep in the trenches of motherhood, it is even more critical that you have a reliable place where you brain-dump your thoughts and tasks so that you feel less overwhelmed. When you have your hands full of crying babies and a mountain of laundry and meals to cook, it will be wise to dump your thoughts and things-to-remember on paper.
Related post: Where to Start when You are Overwhelmed
So when the 2018 Organized Life Planner was launched, I thought of you and how it’ll be a great tool to help you manage the chaos that is so real in motherhood. 🙂
*click image below*
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure here.
Organized Life Planner!
This comprehensive planner is created by Kayse, and I’ve loved reading her blog for the past few years because she shares so vulnerably and authentically, and you can tell she is always wanting to seek God’s kingdom first before anything else. Well, it comes through in this planner!
The planner is totally customizable for your needs in whichever season of life you are in. It is not merely a schedule/appointments tracker, but it covers a wide range of aspects including home projects, personal self-care, meal-planning and more. My favorite bit is how it helps you think about what your focus and priorities are.
This is a digital planner (perfect so that we save on international shipping costs!) which comes in 2 sizes:
- Full size: 8.5″ x 11″
- Mid-size: 7″ x 9″
My personal preference would be the mid-size so that it’s more portable, but choose what works for you! There are both dated (Jan-Dec 2018) & undated versions. Every day has its own section, though not its own page. A week will cover 4 pages.
There is space to track your meals, fitness, chores, laundry, rest ideas, and space to take notes too. It is full of practical functionality! You get to choose your cover, and there are additional add-on packs as well.
So since this planner just launched on Thursday, 7 September – you’re still in time to enjoy the early-bird bonuses if you get your planner before 18 September!
- A brand-new, stress-free Meal Planning System (value: $20) – instant digital download: where you’ll receive everything you need to create a meal planning binder that walks you through collecting family favorite recipes, and of course store new recipes that you enjoy. It is a really pretty collection of printables that is designed to take the stress out of meal-planning.
- Planner Bootcamp (value: $20) – access to a 3-part video series that teaches you how best to use this planner and how to plan your days & weeks for success instead of overwhelm.
- 2017 Bonus Planner Pack (value: $10) – this is awesome because you don’t need to wait till January to use the planner: you’ll be able to use it from the day of purchase! Yay. 🙂
- All 5 covers (value: $10) – you’ll get access to all 5 of the beautiful new covers for the 2018 planners for free! After launch week, these will only be available for purchase.
- Access to The Organized Life Planner Facebook Group – so you’ll get all your planner questions answered, and find a community of like-minded planners who want to live an intentional & organized life!
Check out this video to get a glimpse of all that’s included in it!
Is this for me?
I have to say that if you’re looking for a super-simple planner, this might NOT be it. You’ll probably be better off with a Moleskine or a plain notebook, or check out the free printables in my Resource Library.
But if you’re looking for a very comprehensive planner to keep *everything* in one place, then I highly recommend it!
Go check it out, and remember to get it before the bonuses for the Organized Life Planner expire!
Related post: Live a Life You Love: 101 Ways!
We live in a very digitally-distracted world (ask me how I know), and if we can have things just that bit more organized and to have more moments of order instead of constant chaos, perhaps we can finally let our minds rest and focus on being more present with our little ones.If we can create more order in our days, perhaps we can finally let our minds rest and be more present with our kids. Click To Tweet
For they grow up so fast, don’t they? 🙂
Take good care of yourself. Happy planning!