I couldn’t wait for my husband to get home. It had been one of those long, hard days with our precious girl fussing almost over everything. I was worn out, close to breaking down, and just needed a minute to catch my breath and regroup. How can a toddler drive me so mad?? But it was true. I was losing it.
One moment she was sweet as pie, the other moment she was crying her lungs out.
Ever had one of those days, Mama?
I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in this crazy ride.
Anyway, he came back to an exhausted wife, and while I believe hormones could have played a big part in my own meltdown (ahem), this parenting journey has been nothing short of a wild adventure of faith.Parenting is nothing short of a wild adventure of faith. Click To Tweet
Sometimes, it feels almost comfortable – like hey, I think I’m finally getting the hang of things! Other times, it feels just way beyond my capacity and I desperately search for answers.
Ultimate Parenting Bundle
One of the best ways I know how to cope with this is to learn from parents who’ve walked this tumultuous road before, and today, I want to share with you on the Ultimate Parenting Bundle!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure here.
I have loved the Ultimate Homemaking Bundles for many years, and though this is their first compilation of the Parenting Bundle, it is really GOOD stuff. A compilation of excellent resources for the average parent who just wants a few handles on navigating parenthood. They’ve done the searching and gathering of great content so that we can have resources literally at our fingertips.
“How do I discipline my child without going insane? What time should my child sleep? Is my baby getting enough milk?
I don’t know what activities to do with my child! How do I train my child up in the fear & knowledge of God? What family traditions can I do to build our bond?”
I’m so tired every day. I know sometimes I take it out by yelling at my kids. How do I stop that? How can I do this parenting thing without so much stress and anger?”
This bundle of resources will help you apply step-by-step solutions to these common parenting challenges. You will uncover the real reasons behind challenging behaviors and how to keep calm (a tall feat, I know!) while managing them. It also contains fun and easy crafts and activities that will keep your toddler/preschooler happily occupied!
For me, I’ve started on the bundle’s bonus gift – the Around The World Stories Series (on Netherlands!), as well as started thinking about Christmas plans! I can’t help it – the tons of Christmas ideas and recipes are so inspiring! I do like to plan ahead. 😉
Learning about Netherlands:
her favorite rabbits, windmill craft, buttered toast & milk for breakfast.
Plus, I’m really glad that this bundle included the “Potty Train in a Weekend” book by Becky Mansfield – I have been wanting to get this for a long time! So many good reviews HERE, so we’ll see how it goes with Ellie once the time comes for her to be potty-trained!
Friends, if you want to nurture a deeper and stronger relationship with your children and get organized with systems in place to manage the chaos that naturally comes with parenthood, I would really encourage you to check this out. 🙂
Here is the complete list of what you will get for just $29.97 (free eReader upgrade on 9 & 10 August)!
Activities & Crafts
- Crafty Critters: Crafts to Go by Amanda Dion ($9.99)
- Farm Life Quiet Book by Kristina Manscill ($4.99)
- Funny Mom Joke Pack: Make Your Kids Laugh Every Day of the Year by Jill Riley ($29.00)
- Mini Mom & Dad Dates by The Dating Divas ($4.97)
- Random Acts of Kindness Cards for Kids by Lauren Tamm & Rachel Norman ($5.99)
- The Ultimate Life Cycle Printables by Kimberly Huff ($9.99)
Chore Charts & Planners
- Back to School Planner 2017-18 by Laura Rizer ($4.00)
- Blockies Complete Routine Chart Set by Samantha Jockel ($6.00)
- Editable Chore Cards for Kids by Sara McClure ($15.00)
- Fairies Complete Routine Chart Set by Samantha Jockel ($6.00)
- Student Planner by Jolanthe Erb ($16.00)
- Emotion Coaching: An Essential Part of Your Parenting Toolbox! by Melissa Benaroya ($49.00)
- Kids Don’t Come With a Manual: The Essential Guide to a Happy Family by Carole and Nadim Saad ($7.49)
- Parenting with Positive Guidance: Building Discipline from the Inside Out by Amanda Morgan ($17.00)
- Parenting with Purpose: How to Raise Well-Behaved Kids and Build a Strong Parent-Child Relationship by Nina Garcia ($9.00)
- TEACH Your Children How to Behave by Brittany Ann ($9.99)
- 120 Math & Literacy No-Prep Games for K-2 by Anna Geiger ($12.00)
- 31 Ways to Practice Spelling Words by Terri Thompson ($5.00)
- Creative Freewriting Adventure: A Journey into Freewriting by Stacy Farrell ($18.95)
- How to Talk About Art with Kids by Cindy Ingram ($14.00)
- Nurture Art: How to Develop a Joyful Art Practice With Your Children by Cathy James ($10.00)
- Training Your Children in Home Economics by Angie Kauffman ($2.50)
- A Firm Foundation: A Scripture Memory Workbook For Children by Crystal Brothers ($17.00)
- Fine Linen and Purple: A Coloring Journal for Teen Girls who Love Jesus by Marcy Crabtree ($9.95)
- Fruits of the Spirit Printables for Kids by Laura & Clay Prater ($5.00)
- Growing Faithful Kids Mini-Course by Erika Dawson ($7.99)
- Hero Training! Kid’s Character Challenge by Liz Millay ($15.00)
- It’s Reasonable: Teaching Kids the Answers to Their Common Questions About the Christian Faith by Christi Gee ($39.97)
- Made To Pray: A 12-Day Prayer Journey for the Whole Family by Christie Thomas ($4.99)
- Priceless: A 7-Day Praying the Promises Mini Challenge by Arabah Joy ($10.00)
- The Prayer Mugs: Pray, Trust, Coffee, Repeat by Laura Coppinger ($18.00)
- Wisdom Talks About Work: Finding God’s Purpose in Our Everyday Lives by Anna Joy Lowell ($19.00)
- A Mom’s Practical Guide to Baby-Led Weaning by Brittany Dixon ($14.99)
- Cooking Around the World by Debbie Madson ($27.00)
- Crunch! Put a Stop to Picky Eating and Help Your Kids to Love Veggies by Dr Orlena Kerek ($15.00)
- My First Kitchen Binder for Kids by Tauna (Meyer) ($14.99)
- Begin Homeschooling with Confidence by Kelly George ($12.95)
- Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School: How to Be Sure You’re Not Missing Anything by Ann Karako ($14.99)
- Harried Homeschoolers Handbook by Susan K Stewart ($4.99)
- Homeschool Planner Pack by Kayse Pratt ($5.00)
- Homeschooling When Learning Isn’t Easy: Helping Your Family Excel With Special Needs by Heather Laurie ($4.99)
- Homeschooling with ADHD by Selena D. Robinson ($5.00)
- Schooling at Home While Working at Home by Misty Bailey ($7.99)
- Unschooling: A Lifestyle of Learning by Sara McGrath ($6.99)
Outdoors & Travels
- 1000 Miles of Memories: How To Plan Your First Epic Road Trip & Save Money By Camping by Robyn Robledo ($13.00)
- The Idea Room Travel Games for Kids by Amy Huntley ($5.99)
- Thirty Days of Rewilding: Find Your Place in Nature and Watch your Family Bloom by Lucy AitkenRead ($3.34)
- 7 Key Tips to Save Yourself from a Bad Day (Or Life) by Ruthie Gray ($25.00)
- A Realistic Action Plan For the Weary Mom: 15 Days of Hope From The Intentional Mom by Jennifer Roskamp (7.99)
- Creating A Schedule That Works: Your Life, Your Schedule by Marlene Griffith ($10.00)
- Don’t Panic! A Practical Guide to Twins, Triplets and More by Karen Bleakley ($9.99)
- If Only They’d Told Me: All The Things You Wish You’d Been Told About Pregnancy, Parenting & Relationships by Natalie Cutler-Welsh ($6.00)
- Parenting in Tough Times by Luschka van Onselen ($6.75)
- Peaceful Pauses: Touchstones for Your Mama Soul by Betsy May ($7.99)
- Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World: Audio Version by Zig Ziglar ($49.97)
- Self Care for Adoptive and Foster Families by Sharla Kostelyk ($9.99)
- Simple Ways to Parent without Anger by Adina Soclof ($7.97)
- The Stop Yelling Handbook by Amanda Rueter ($7.99)
- Thrive: Ziglar Family Community Membership by Ziglar Family ($75)
- Autism/ADHD Food & Nutrition Workshop by Julie Matthews ($47.00)
- Children with ADHD: 10 Non-Medication Options for Success at School and Home! by Misty Martin, Ed.S. ($11.99)
- How to Teach Your Kids to Crush Anxiety by Natasha Daniels ($127.00)
- Raising the Blinds on Anxiety: Workbook for Kids by Deborah Kendall ($14.95)
- Taking Time For Me: A 31 Day Journal to Help Increase Mindfulness and Decrease Anxiety by Karla Archer ($9.00)
- 101 Days of Christmas by Mandi Ehman ($3.99)
- 101 MORE Days of Christmas by Mandi Ehman ($3.99)
- Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness by Liz Latham ($3.99)
- Editable Christmas Coupon Book for Kids by Ginny Grover ($5.00)
- How to Throw an Awesome Birthday Party at Home for Less Than $100 by Sharon Rowley ($7.99)
- The Cake Decorating 101 School by Rebekah Allan ($97.00)
Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Babes, Tots and Kids: 52 Weeks of Preschool for Children Ages Baby-5 Years by Raegan Disharoon & Valerie Plowman ($19.50)
- I Can Teach My Child to Read by Jenae Jacobson ($9.99)
- Play Grow Learn: Big Adventures for Pint-Sized Explorers by Christie Burnett ($6.00)
- Playing with Purpose: Character Building Made Fun by Chelsea Lee Smith ($6.99)
- Potty Train in a Weekend by Becky Mansfield ($9.99)
- Teaching Toddlers at Home by Amanda Stockdale ($67.00)
- The Toddler Journey: 100 Hands-On Activities for Toddlers by Angela Thayer ($10.00)
- Tot School Printables A to Z by Carisa Hinson ($12.00)
- Troubleshooting Toddlerhood by Kara Carrero ($4.99)
- When Baby Becomes Big Sibling by Paula Rollo ($9.99)
- FREE 1-month membership from Musik at Home ($30)
- 10 free audio stories for kids from Around the World Stories ($30)
- FREE 1-month subscription from Bookroo ($18)
- FREE All Natural Bug Repellent & Lotion Bars project kit from Detox Project Box ($25)
This thing called Parenthood…
Parenting is akin to a rollercoaster ride, full of ups and downs and everything in between. And I believe that anything that can help us parents figure things out a little better, is always worth sharing. So besides the many diaper changes and the wiping of tear-stained faces that we will have to do, it is also wise for us to make time for learning. Wouldn’t you want to have that rollercoaster ride just that bit more enjoyable?
This library of amazing resources in the Ultimate Parenting Bundle will do that for you!
Lastly, if you’re having one of those long, hard days today – take heart that you’re not alone and by His grace, sweet and brave Mama, you can survive it.
God and His Word is ever faithful – even in tough times of heaviness and when life wears us down.